|What does this picture have to do with this post? It's about reflections and I'm reflecting on lessons learned from NaBloPoMo, get it? Psych! Really, it's just a cool picture I drew and felt like sharing.|
- With 30 posts in 30 days I win at NaBloPoMo!
- I can write under pressure
- I feel that the quality of my writing improved over the course of a month
- I got lots more traffic on my blog
- I had very few extended discussions over the course of a month
- Although one commenter seemed to be offended by a negative post, when I posted the positive flip side of the issue, twice actually, I got no responses at all
- I know I can post every day, but I'm not sure I want to
- I really wish I could get some dialog going, but I have no idea how to do that
- I win at NaBloPoMo!