Wednesday, November 30, 2011

NaBloPoMo done


What does this picture have to do with this post? It's about reflections and I'm reflecting on lessons learned from NaBloPoMo, get it? Psych! Really, it's just a cool picture I drew and felt like sharing.
 Lessons learned:
  • With 30 posts in 30 days I win at NaBloPoMo!
  • I can write under pressure
  • I feel that the quality of my writing improved over the course of a month
  • I got lots more traffic on my blog
  • I had very few extended discussions over the course of a month
  • Although one commenter seemed to be offended by a negative post, when I posted the positive flip side of the issue, twice actually, I got no responses at all
So going forward:
  • I know I can post every day, but I'm not sure I want to
  • I really wish I could get some dialog going, but I have no idea how to do that
  • I win at NaBloPoMo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Ads, on the other hand, will be deleted.