- How should I balance debt for the student vs. debt for the parents?
- Should I take all the loans they offer or refinance the house?
- Or maybe cash out a pre-tax retirement account?
- Should I hold back spending so I can have the same money available when child #2 enters college 2 year from now?
- Should I keep all my finances so that I can set up some sort of trust for msk?
- Will msk ever need his college savings, and if not, can I roll them into some sort of support trust?
- Should I reach out to relatives who have the resources (and no kids) to help out?
- What are these financial aid packages going to look like?
- Is a more expensive college a better investment if it has more support and a co-op program, or is University of Maryland too good a deal (since it's 100% paid for with the pre-paid college saving account we've been paying in for 13 years) to walk away from?