Friday, January 29, 2010

One week in

On this post I gave some resolutions that I was shooting for. I know it's only been a week, but sometime you have to celebrate small victories:

1. Drink coffee black - One week in, 100% compliance
2. Weigh in everyday - One week in, 100% compliance, downward trend
3. Pick low fat when grocery shopping (lean meats, less cream/cheese based dishes) - 100% compliance and concurrence with the chef of the house, leading to a week's worth of healthier dinners
4. Walk the dog more often - Not so good with the dog, but 100% lunch time walks at work this week

enough success with those that I'm adding a new goal

5. Follow the Wii Active 30 day challenge - I haven't skipped a day from the schedule even with sore muscles and chaotic evenings.

I'll call that success for week one. On to week two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Ads, on the other hand, will be deleted.