Monday, March 19, 2012

A new info source


Not Link, a link to a website...
 I received an email introducing me to Education News. Usually these types of emails are kind of spammy and introduce me to sites that I don't think are very relevant to my blog.

This site is actually very relevant and interesting. I enjoy online education discussions, but have found only a few sites where this happens. Inside Ed had been the primary place I went to discuss issues about Baltimore Education, but their paywall and new blog layout seems to have totally killed any commenting or discussions. Ed Week is another source, but I really feel like parents are not their audience so I don't go there that often.

Anyway, you might want to check it out, and on the right sidebar you'll see a link to the rss feed and the headline post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Ads, on the other hand, will be deleted.