Friday, July 3, 2009

Grief



I'm not sure it's dead, but something I cared for, InsideEd, is not what it once was when I felt passionately about it. In looking back I've seen the stages of me coming to terms:

Denial - the Sun will see how bad this is and hire Sara back.
Anger - the people who are now posting don't care about City Schools
Depression - that's it, I'm never commenting again, no decent conversations...sad
Bargaining - if I ask nicely maybe they'll at least put some decent post up
Acceptance - whatever, I'll look at the blog, but the odds of me thinking out, composing and posting some of my better writing there on a near constant basis? not going to happen

Perhaps the better analogy is overcoming an addiction. Regardless, I feel I'm ready to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Ads, on the other hand, will be deleted.