Saturday, August 30, 2008

Week one

Well, we made it through the week and I, for one, am fairly psyched. We've avoided any melt-downs this time. I'm thinking this is a combination of little ones toughening up a bit, preparation for the transition of the special one, and this set of teachers not feeling the need to start of the year with the harshness that has started some years with tears. I'm not sure if this is a new philosophy or just good luck on our part, but I'd like to think it bodes well for the year to come. Maybe something related to the training about establishing a good atmosphere in the classroom? You never know for sure, but I choose optimism about BCPSS as a starting point for the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Ads, on the other hand, will be deleted.