Sunday, August 24, 2008

Twas the night before the first day of school...

OK, so 2 out of 3 start tomorrow. Got the backpacks together, check. Uniforms together, check. Stuff to pack lunches, check. So, somehow two different schools that start and end at the exact same time, and one parent doing the drop-off/pick-up. Well... somehow everything works out in the end. I know life would be easier if they were doing the MTA thing, but I'm just not comfortable with that. I remember the rowdiness on the bus when I was in school about 25 years ago. I have a hard time imagining that things would be better these days. So... rushing around in the morning and the evening is a given. No use over-thinking it I guess. Anyway, time for bed and setting the alarm for the first time in several months. Ughhhhh. Wish us all luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Ads, on the other hand, will be deleted.