Saturday, February 6, 2010

Week #2 resolutions

  1. Drink coffee black - Second week in, still 100% compliance
  2. Weigh in everyday - Second week in, still 100% compliance, purchased 2 iPod apps to help keep track Lose it! and Weightbot. Being a geek, apps are great motivators for me
  3. Pick low fat when grocery shopping (lean meats, less cream/cheese based dishes) - Still100% compliance meals are much healthier
  4. Walk more often - still 100% lunch time walks at work except one day where I used the elliptical machine, so I'll rename this 30min exercise at work every day
  5. Follow the Wii Active 30 day challenge - I've skipped 2 days, but plan on making them up over this snowed in weekend.

My new goal is to start tracking my diet with Nutrisum, a program that my company provides. It seems simple enough - you can get up to 5 points a day with a goal of 30 points per week. The points are:

  1. Three servings of whole grains
  2. Five servings of vegetables and fruits
  3. Five glasses of water
  4. No snacks within 2 or 3 hours of bed
  5. Breakfast within 2 hours of waking up

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Ads, on the other hand, will be deleted.