My weight/exercise/health resolution has been going better, and I've got to say it seems like a more important resolution. On to specifics. Copying my goals from last week's post:
- Drink coffee black - Third week in, still 100% compliance
- Weigh in everyday - Third week in, still 100% compliance, logging in to iPod & Nutrisum
- Pick low fat when grocery shopping (lean meats, less cream/cheese based dishes) - Still100% compliance meals are much healthier
- 30min exercise at work every day - not quite 100% with all this stinking snow and the days I worked from home. Strangely it's very hard to take breaks from work when I'm working at home. Might be related to the 3 kids home from school because of the snow.
- Follow the Wii Active 30 day challenge - Another bit of a slippage although I have been getting some exercise from shoveling snow off the deck. Next week I'll do better.
- Track and work on the following 5 points - tracking every day
a. Three servings of whole grains - a little hard, 90%
b. Five servings of vegetables and fruits - every day 100%
c.Five glasses of water - every day 100%
d. No snacks within 2 or 3 hours of bed - hardest, about 75%
e. Breakfast within 2 hours of waking up - every day 100%
And the results... well, we're talking about a lifestyle change. That will take more than 3 weeks.