Friday, October 3, 2008

Donors Choose

I like DonorsChoose.org. The projects are small and personal and I feel a direct connection with the students and teachers of the projects that I've supported. There's a blogger's challenge at Donor's Choose that I've decided to support. If you look at the right sidebar of this blog you'll see a widget that should take you a page of BCPSS projects that I've selected. Give it a look. If you don't like the projects I've selected, pick your own, but I encourage you to give to Baltimore's schools.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! I have a donors choose page up and appreciate the blog that is promoting BCPSS teachers. I don't want to say which one is mine since I am trying to remain anonymous. ALL teachers appreciate your generosity. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Ads, on the other hand, will be deleted.