Thursday, May 22, 2008

My First Post

So I've been reading blogs for quite a while, but I never really had much of a drive to make my own blog - commenting on other blogs (very occasionally) has been enough. Today though, after being accused of not really being a BCPSS parent I feel like making a blog to prove myself.

So I'm a 40-something mom of three kids in elementary and middle schools in Baltimore City. My youngest is in a "non-public placement" because of special needs, so I guess literally s/he's not in a Baltimore Public School, but since BCPSS is paying the tuition I'd say we're still 100% in the system.

I work as an engineer in a moderate sized company in the greater Baltimore area. I completed all of my K-12 education in BCPSS, graduating from Western High School a long, long time ago. My husband is also a product of Baltimore City public schools.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Ads, on the other hand, will be deleted.